.Each SurePath and SurePathBLE panel is capable of connection to 128 devices. For larger installations, SureLink software can be deployed to provide a fully scalable system.
Once commissioned, the SureLink system will carry out function tests and duration tests automatically on scheduled dates and times. While everything is healthy the SurePath/SurePathBLE screen will remain blank unless touched in which case it will show the ‘tick’ screen indicating all is well.
In the event of a failure during a test, or if a battery/charger problem occurs, the screen will automatically come on with a warning triangle and, if selected during commissioning, the integral warning buzzer will also sound.
- Password protected active functions
- Commissioning data can be entered via the touch screen, using a USB dongle or SureLink software
- Devices can be addressed individually, by ‘Network’ or by ‘Group’
- SurePath will automatically find replacement devices during maintenance
- Automatic status notifications are logged in SurePath’s non-volatile memory and can be downloaded by USB or SureLink software
- SurePath is IoT-ready