DESIGNERS MIND IS A FORUM AND COMMUNITY WHO RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF DESIGNERS IN THE WORKPLACE.
“TO HELP IMPROVE THE MENTAL WELLBEING OF DESIGNERS AT WORK.”
Designers Mind aims to break down the stigma around mental health while promoting a message of openness and acceptance.
WE AIM TO PROMOTE BETTER MENTAL WELLBEING FOR DESIGNERS IN THE WORKPLACE THROUGH:
- sharing stories & experiences
- wellbeing events & talks
- tools and resources for mental health & wellbeing
- workshops that promote mental health & wellbeing in the workplace and help individuals create their own wellbeing toolboxes
- sharing and creating a community through social media
- working with supporting partners to help raise awareness within the industry
WE WANTED TO CREATE A SAFE PLACE WITH DESIGNERS MIND WHERE DESIGNERS CAN SHARE THEIR JOURNEYS, EXPERIENCES AND STRUGGLES AROUND MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING
Our hope is, by sharing our stories, we will raise awareness and help to break the stigma around mental health.