April is Stress Awareness Month and at Designers Mind HQ we’ve been thinking about some things we can do to help manage our own stress levels but also things we can do for each other.
So what can you do?
1. Talk – talk to one another to raise awareness about stress and its effects on our mental & physical health
2. Share – share what’s helped you to cope with others
3. Be kind – be kind to others and treat each other with compassion
4. Self-care – look after yourself and make sure you’re prioritizing your own health
5. Reflect – reflect on how you’re feeling and what you might be able to do to help reduce your own stress levels
Let’s all talk, share, be kind, prioritize health and reflect.
Designers Mind News – we’re on Clubhouse!
Mark your calendars and come join us on Clubhouse where Designers Mind are now hosting weekly 30min talks on Wednesdays 1pm BST about designer’s wellbeing in the workplace.
Join us on the Clubhouse app to listen to us kick off our Stress Awareness Sessions for #stressawarenessmonth.
Next talk TODAY, 7th April, at 1pm BST.
This month’s Stress Awareness Sessions include:
- Your Body’s Signals
- Clues in Your Habits
- Change Your Environment
- Tips to Manage
Look forward to seeing you there!
We’ve added a new resource to our website for Stress Awareness Month with loads of information about stress and strategies to help with coping.
You can check it out here:https://www.stress.org.uk/
For those that do feel they could use a bit more support you can always check out the list of resources we’ve put together here:
Designers Mind Resources